Editor Ian Munroe joined the team in June 2021. His past experience includes work as a consulting producer and online editor at NHK World and as a senior writer for CBC News.
Web Editor/interim Deputy Editor Tara Siebarth came on board in October 2009 to manage both our website and our coverage of academic careers.
Pascale Castonguay joined in February 2017 as a francophone writer/reviser. She contributes to enhance the French content of University Affairs.
Hannah Liddle is our digital journalist since January 2022. Her main tasks are managing our social media accounts and writing news and feature articles for both the print magazine and the website.
The rest of the team
- Publisher: Philip Landon
- Associate Publisher: Dick Seldenthuis
- Graphic Designer: Judith Lacerte
- Circulation and subscriptions: Appoline Kalonji
- Invoicing: Oum Essalah Taoutaou
- Career Ads (print and web) : Renée Mindus, Appoline Kalonji
- Web banner advertising : Glen Ashworth
- Editorial display : Glen Ashworth
- Translation: Jessica Simoneau, Malika Chenal, Pascale Guertin, Idem Traduction
- Art Direction: Underline Studio
Our occasional contributors to University Affairs are too numerous to mention. Our regular contributors include:
- Moira MacDonald
- Diane Peters
- Matthew Halliday
- Kerry Banks
- Jean-François Venne
- Catherine Courturier
- Pierre Blais
- Magazine of the Year honours, professional category, at the 2015 Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Nineteen gold medals and seven silver medals in the Canadian Online Publishing Awards
- Nine gold medals and six silver medals in the Kenneth R. Wilson Awards in business publishing
- Two honorable mentions in the National Magazine Awards
- An Award for Excellence in Education Journalism by the Canadian Association of University Teachers
- An Editor of the Year citation (for Peggy Berkowitz) by the Professional Writers Association of Canada